Gluten Free B was set up to document the gluten free adventures of coeliac, Carly ‘B’ Talbot, her gluten eating husband (GEH) and new arrival Baby A (who has a suspected cows milk protein allergy).
Originally set up to review the ‘glutenfreeability‘ restaurants in an around London, we have expanded the blog to include a range of regular features including:
- Bread to Bread’ challenges – scientific (ahem) comparisons of gluten free products;
- Strange and fun ‘Kitchen Projects’ using products we are sent, including baby-friendly dairy free recipes;
- ‘Meet the Manufacturer’ interviews with the people behind our favourite gluten free brands;
- The ‘#fruitisnotapudding‘ campaign;
- and a healthy dose of unqualified opinion!
I was diagnosed with Coeliac disease at the age of 25. I am a life long foodie, now living in Windsor and commuting to Central London for work. I enjoy travelling, kite surfing, skiing and excellent digital marketing. To date I own 5 pairs of spectacles.
B’s Golden Rules of Social Media
- Don’t tweet your breakfast
- No blogs for freebies
- If it wasn’t interesting, don’t blog
- Critical’s ok, but be constructive
- No copying
- Never talk about work
- Beware the overshare
- With great blogs come great responsibility: try to help before trashing a business